Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Secret Life of Pets



Been waiting for this movieeee cuz I loveee doggss so much.. and this movie reminds me of my baby BamBam. Such a good movie. Animals lover should definitely watch this. The action of this movie is in a one day timeline. The movie depicts so many animals and its damn cute.
This movie depicts not only the bond between humans and animals, but also animals to animals, especially in a big city, like New York in the movie. The whole movie is narrated by Max, a terrier kinda dog and he live in an apartment with his human, Katie. So over the movie we will be introduce to his neighbours all around the apartment including cutie Gidget, a white pomeranian. I love pets so I find this movie very cute in retelling stories about them. But if you aren't a pet lover, well, maybe you won't be able to relate to this. Some parts of the movie are kinda rush (as I said before, the whole movie is like a one day timeline!). But I guess I shouldn't complain much.. it's an animation, so the story are kept simple and a quick 90 minutes.

It's a good movie for family and it can teach children how to treat animals in a way. The movie showed about how some animals are abandon by their owners, which are sad but in reality, I guess it happens a lot. We all should appreciate all the animals around us.

Love,
JeffCha


"Our love is stronger than words and shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment