Saturday, August 13, 2016

Indonesian McDonald

In Indonesia, McDonald is not only famous for its burgers and fries but this. Fried chicken and rice. Actually since I lived here, I noticed there are more people that buy this rice meal than the burger meal. Indonesians love their chickens and rice.
The one on the picture is "Panas 2" (literally means Hot 2). The '2' stands for 2 pieces of fried chicken. You can get Panas 1,  which is just 1 piece of chicken. You can change the rice to fries as well if you want.

The spice for chicken here is different than the one in KFC. This "Panas 2" cost Rp. 45,500 (inc. Tax). Actually, at the moment they have special items on the menu for the independence day coming up soon (17 Aug) but I haven't tried them yet. It wasn't as convincing to me as it doesn't look appetizing enough. Hahaha..



You can judge these for yourself. I tried their special menu last time. I think it was Brazilian and something else. That was quite good. McDonald is always the place to go when we have no idea what to eat..

Forever a Mcd lover <3

Love,
Jeff and Cha






No comments:

Post a Comment