Friday, August 19, 2016

Mee Pok

So I'm here in Singapore for a short trip. One of my favourite dish! Mee Pok! This is at Parkway Parade foodcourt. Sosososo yummmyy... all time favourite place and food to eat. I found everything in Parkway foodcourt so yummy. Maybe I'm bias cuz this is my most frequent place to eat when I was living here as a child~~ hahaha my heart is in Marine Parade.. with Parkway Parade.
Mee Pok is flat yellow noodle with condiments, shallots , a side of fishball soup and my favourite, crispy pork lard!!!! Don't ask me bout the sauce. I am not sure what makes it that tasty. I should learn I guess but it's hard finding the right ingredient in Indonesia. Such a hassle.

The price for a Mee Pok here cost about SGD $4.20/4.80 .. That's for a standard mee pok, which is my favourite. Yummmmm... try it when you're visiting Parkway!

Love, 
JeffCha <3


No comments:

Post a Comment