Friday, August 05, 2016

Cheap Online Indonesia Travel

One of the good things that comes from living in Indonesia is that there are a lot of cities and countries nearby that I can explore.. like, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam and more! I've asked around countless times and realised that travel agents are so much more expensive than their online counterparts. Here are some of my favourite online travel that are not only cheap but very simple to use!




This has to be my number one favourite online stop when I need to buy budget tickets. Whether domestically or internationally to nearby countries, this is the first place I would check. The website is simple and easy to use. However sometimes the website lagged and only one airline showed on the search..you will need to refresh the page. Other than that, this site usually gives me the cheapest flight domestically and to nearby countries. Suscribe and they give special discounts here and there.







This is my second favourite website for budget domestic flight though. I'm not a fan of their international flight as it's not cheap and there's not much variety to it. The website is also simple and easy to use.






Recently I booked my trip to Singapore using this website. The website is modern and easy to use. I only used this website for maybe five times, so to me, traveloka still beats on price. However, for international flights, make sure to check this website too! Cuz I got my tickets to Japan with JAL airline for a very cheap price with this website.





If you want to compare prices.. this website is just like expedia (fare comparison website) but I prefer this by a lot. I use this for international flights. One of the cons is that sometimes the price shown on the website is different than the real one. So that pissed me off a few times. But most of the time, they're accurate. They have extensive range of airlines including ANA, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Delta Airlines, Tiger Air.. and much more!

So these are the website I use here in Indonesia. I'm sure there are others like tiket.com, uticket.com, pegipegi.com, and much more~ Feel free to let me know if there's others!

Hope this helps in finding tickets for everyone~~! <3
Fyi: For budget airlines like AirAsia, Tiger, Lion Air, etc.. sometimes I checked the airlines website too. Sometimes it's cheaper ;) 

Love, 
Jeff and Cha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment