Tuesday, August 02, 2016

The Beginning

So a quick story of us..

Hi, I'm Cha.

The story starts when we were back in primary school. Grade 6 to be exact. We were both born in Indonesia but moved to Singapore at a very young age. We were in different primary schools until the government decided that our path should crossed with merging our schools together. And so, ta da~ we met.  Same class. Never spoken a word.
In 2000, my family moved to Brisbane, Australia. I've been living there until I graduated university. Jeff stayed in Singapore.

Anyhoo, fast forward to 2013. Jeff is now working at a company in Indonesia while I just came back from a year in Beijing (couldn't get a job in Aussie, so I decided to go to China), holidaying in Indonesia with my family. Our path met again! Love sparks. And we were inseparable ever since. Here is our first photo together at a beach we can't recall the name in Jogjakarta.

December 5, 2013

So after 2 years together, we decided that we are each others' soulmate and got married last December (2015) in my homewtown in sunny Brissy. 

So fast forward again to now, Jeff has work back in Solo, Indonesia and I followed to be with my beeb (husband). We are both returnees to our own birth country but I have never felt so foreign in my life. Life has been quite hard since we never really lived here in Indonesia and no one share the same thoughts and perspectives as us. The lack of friends and things, routines that we used to have and do make it hard living here at times, but we have each other so we do everything together, 24/7.. and of course, support and be there for each other.

Anyway, I has been wanting to write a blog but never had the chance to do it. Should have started sooner and she could have blogged on previous travels and such, but oh well, better now than never. Finally, I decided to write a blog today (August 1, 2016) about random things, life, adventures, travels, our views on things.. and everything else in between. I won't post much on the food I eat cuz I don't want this to be a food blog, and also most times I will probably forget to take a photo of my food or the restaurant itself hahaha. 

Also, I will write about tips and information on things here since I realised that expats and tourists can have a hard time navigating around Indonesia cuz a lot of the place here is not very tourist friendly..

This blog will be mainly written by me, Cha.. but we are one package so ... 

Love,
JeffCha <3


xo Hope you guys will enjoy this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment