Friday, August 12, 2016

Suicide Squad


Official poster

This movie's timeline takes place after the events of Batman VS Superman. They showed us a couple of flashbacks in the movies that this is the aftermath of Superman's death. Intelligence operative, Amanda Waller assembles a team of dangerous criminals to be used as a disposal team for the United States government. The rest of the movies shows their chemistry and some flashbacks to see how and why they become who they are now; a criminal.

I've been wanting to watched this since I saw the trailer on the cinema! This movie starring Will Smith, Jared Leto, Cara Delevingne, Margot Robbie has so much mixed reviews from everyone around the world. Before I watched this on the cinema, I already saw some reviews online and there were some disappointed fans and viewers regarding this movie.

Me? Well, I find this quite entertaining. I know a lot of people are disappointed with Harley Quinn (played by the Aussie Margot Robbie) character. I know it's quite exaggerated in the movie but oh well, other than that I think it was entertaining and a fun movie to watched. Yes, some scenes can be quite dragging but overall I enjoyed it. The characters have great chemistry with each other especially Margot Robbie and Will Smith (Deadshot) in the movie.

I'm glad I'm not those person who is affected by movie reviews. I find movie reviews like Rotten Tomatoes are wrong a lot of times.

Love,
JeffCha <3

"When you complain, you make yourself the victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness."

No comments:

Post a Comment