Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Indonesian Independence Day

Today is the 17th August. It's Indonesian Independence Day. It should be noticable by now with Indonesian flags everywhere. In here, it is required by the government to put up the flag outside our house. As long as it's seen I guess. That's why all houses have a flag pole outside. (If you haven't noticed)
Jeff went to McDonald today and the drive thru was ridiculously long, unlike the usual. Guess why? They are having by any meal and get the Sate Burger meal for free. That's why.


Here is the new special limited edition McDonald meals for independence day. I posted this before and didn't explained what they were.. but for those who haven't seen the post.. 'Markisa' is passionfruit and Rujak Pedas is a type of Indonesian meal. The Sate Burger doesn't tempt me into buying it. Neither did the dessert. 




So Jeff tried the Sate burger and he hated it. However, one of my friend tried the Rujak Pedas McFlurry and she said it's not bad. I have no idea about her taste bud though.. Anyone else have tried ? Tell me about it!

Love,
Jeff and Cha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment