Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Japanese clothing brands that I love!

Firstly, HAPPY NOVEMBER GUYSSS!!!

So anywayy, back in Aussie, it was really hard for me to find any brand of Japanese clothings as there aren't any that is available in Brissy. And sometimes I just can't be bothered trying to find other brands and then I had to mix and match it myself. Anywayyyyyy.. I'm still currently in Tokyo and I realised how much of Japanese brands I am missing out on!! As I was shopping around for Japanese brands (apart from Uniqlo of course) that aren't too pricy (at least within my budget range), I found some new brands that I love!!

If you guys don't know Uniqlo, it's like a big giant clothing store that sells simple everday wear. Not too pricy for most of their stuff. Their stores everywhere in Asia. Go check them out! If you can't find any clothes that suit you in the small boutiques in Japan, I suggest you go to one of the Uniqlo store. I'm sure you'll find something. Oke, Time to share.. 



Most of the clothings here in Japan are simple, earthy colours and just.. my kinda style. Let me tell you about some back story first. My first ever "proper" Japanese clothing brand that I remembered and fell in love was when I was living in Beijing. I was actually lost at that time and wandered into this random mall and I found this clothing brand called "Earth, Music & Ecology".

I was actually quite surprised to find this in Beijing cuz I've only seen the advertisements of this on Youtube! oke, so how I found the ad was that I'm a fan of this Japanese actress, "Miyazaki Aoi" and I saw her in the ads. Never thought to find this brand but I found it. I immediately went into the shop and got myself a pair of short pants and a cute top. They were a bit pricey at that time cuz it was a new collection but what the heck. "I will never find this back in Aussie"..

So let's go to the 2nd and 3rd brand I stumbled upon! I found these two brands when I was staying in Singapore.




I prefer Natural Beauty Basic more cuz they have a more simple style. Very calm and soothing. With Lowry's Farm, I had to look my way into their rack of clothings cuz not all of them are my style. I buy my NBB at Isetan Singapore and Lowry at 313 but it's now closed so I am still yet to search their other stores.

Anyway you can find all these brand obviously in Tokyo. I found two more brands here that I love! 
INGNI is more like an online store but they have their proper store and branches. I found them in Shinjuku and Shibuya but they have other small stores in the suburbs too. When I went to their store they had a massive sale (like 50% off all items). I bought a nice oversize cardigan from them for only ¥1,900! Was definitely a bargain and I love the material of the cardigan sooo muchh!!

I found Rope Picnic when I was shopping with my local Japanese friend in Shinjuku. She wanted to check out an umbrella there but I ended up buying pants and skirts there. I love how a lot of Japanese pants waistline are rubber and the fittings are baggy but it doesn't look baggy yet semi casual/formal kinda thingy. I dunno it's hard to explain. The price is not as cheap as INGNI.. but I just find the size so fitting to my size! 

I just love so many things about Japan.. and of course shopping in Japan.. the clothings here match my body  so well. And I love the fashion here.. will definitely buy more but my luggage is now already damn full!!!! dilemmaaaa..

Okeee, That's all for now! Jaaa nee!

Love,
Cha! 茶

No comments:

Post a Comment