Monday, October 17, 2016

Packing for Tokyo!

So in 3 days we are going for our honeymoon in Tokyo. Actually, I don't like calling this honeymoon cuz I find traveling with him everyday is always the best days of my life. So I guess this is another of our travel trips.. diaries.. whatever you wanna call it. We finally started to pack our bags today. Didn't fill it up cuz we have decided to buy clothes in Tokyo.

The right side is my stuff. The left side is his. And we still have our almost empty cabin luggage as well. We will be transiting in Jakarta to catch our flight bound to Narita Airport, Tokyo. Can't wait!


So it'll be autumn when we will be there. I hope Mt.Fuji is clear when we go there.. just hope the weather is clear and blue and awesome. So here are some things that I brought that I think is a must when traveling:

- foldable umbrella (i always bring this with me.. no one can predict the weather.. and it's always good to have your own umbrella since most hotels or hostels only provide the long huge umbrella.. definitely not convenient)
- female hygiene (pantyliners are a MUST. Unless you know the country you are traveling to have cheaper products.. pads or tampons.. definitely. You don't want to be searching the aisle at the supermarket for this kinda stuff.. especially if you are traveling to a country where you can't read anything)
- comfy shoes (you will definitely be walking a lot. Unless you are those travelers where you just hop on and off buses. Then that's not very adventurous. And I find it boring. Go explore with those shoes!)
- camera (so we have prepared our Gopro and our camera.. tripod and stuff cuz we have planned to do some photography in Tokyo. If you don't like cameras I guess this is not a must) - bring lots of sd card to save photos on the go!

The rest. Enough clothes to last at least half of the trip! The rest.. we usually decided to buy them ~~! It's our chance to go shopping cuz shopping in Solo sucks. We never bought any clothing items here. Some people like to bring dictionaries.. or travel books.. i find them too heavy. And we usually just use English or body language at its worst. Luckily, my Japanese is not that bad.. so I think we'll be fine. *fingers crossed*

Anyway... see you guys next month! Wish us a safe flight!

Love, 
Jeffcha

No comments:

Post a Comment