Sunday, October 02, 2016

I thought I was Pregnant!

Here is the story, I was due to have my period on the 23rd of September. But it didn't came.. I waited and waited and I thought I was just too tired or stressed or whatever that makes my hormones crazzzyy. I was freaking out cuz my period have been always on time this year.. I got worried after 5 days of white pantyliners. No red spot at all! I knew I must not be pregnant cuz you know... from what we have done and stuff.

We are at that stage in life where we are married but definitely not ready yet for babies. We will have them soon.. but definitely not anytime now.

So anyway, I read in google that people have tried to overdose on vitamin C to induce the period, which I started doing on Friday (3 days ago). Thought I should just give it a go. Nothing to lose here. I took around 6000mg to 8000mg of vitamin C daily. In small dosage of 500mg to 1000mg. The vitamin C I took was of Cenovis brand.

Today was the 3rd day after my overdose of vitamin C and still.. no period. I took the test and it was negative, which confirm my missed period. This morning I made myself parsley tea. Guess what?!?!?! I just got my period in the afternoon.. I dunno what works.. was it the vitamin C or the tea or I was just 1 week and 1 day late..?

I drank 2 cups of parsley tea today and I think it also helps with my cramping. I've always cramped every month. I'm one of those people who takes days off every month from cramps.

So anyway, I'm not sure whether it helps or not.. but I'll continue drinking this herbal tea during period.

Love,
Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment