Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ichikami Shampoo & Conditioner Review

I'm gonna share a review of Ichikami line even though I tried this quite a while back. Anyway, I was so eager to try this products cuz of the cute packaging and you know.. Japanese products are just soo appealing to me. I bought mine quite a while back at Metro in Gandaria City, Jakarta. They had this Japanese products section on that day and I decided to give Ichikami a try. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment.


For the first few days, I noticed that my hair didn't get softer after each wash but rather squeaky.. I thought it was just because of the non silicon ingredient. After just over a week of using these three product, my hair went mad. (I washed my hair every 2-3 days) On the last wash, my hair fall was so scary .. I was so scared.

I didn't know what to think. I got so scared of using the products again so it sat there on my shelves collecting dust. This is the first Japanese product I know that doesn't suit me. Definitely not buying it again.

I wanted to try the Tsubaki shampoo but I got so scared since Ichikami.. now I'm just using the L'oreal Paris Sulfate-Free line. Been good so far.. the shampoo leaves my hair clean but it still doesn't make my hair silky soft.. I have dry hair so I can't say.. I'm still in process of neutralising my hair back to normal after my past addiction to dyeing that cause my dry and damaged hair. Lol. 

Wish me luck. 

Love,
Cha

No comments:

Post a Comment