Friday, September 09, 2016

October November Japan!

So we were planning to go to the UK this October-November period, however it seems that I have to go back to the land downunder in December. I was looking forward to meeting my best friend in Manchester this year, but it seems that it won't be happening this year. After thinking about it for a few days, we decided to postpone our Europe trip.

Quite sad.. but I guess there is always next time. 

Anywayy,

We have decided to go to Japan!

Yaaayyy!!! Japan is one of my favourite place on earth. So I'm happy too!! So we will be going to Japan in October-November!! Can't wait to eat more food and travel around the country. We will be staying at Tokyo, Kawaguchiko (Mt. Fuji area) and Kyoto for our trip. ^____^

We booked through ezytrip this time. Got the ticket for a steal. Could have been cheaper but we both decided to choose ANA as we have been eyeing this flight for quite a while. I will definitely blog and if possible youtube this. I am trying to start youtubing random videos but just if we are on our trips cuz there is nothing much at where we are staying now. It's quite a monotone life everyday here. We still haven't booked our accomodation yet. Still looking through booking.com, airbnb and all sort. The one definite place we will stay is at Konzantei Ubuya, Kawaguchiko, which we have decided to spend our money there for a suite overlooking Mt.Fuji view with our own private bath!! I hope the price we pay is worth it!!!

So anyway, this will be a short update.

Phuket in less than 1 week! YAY!

Love,
jeffcha

No comments:

Post a Comment